Voted #1 People’s Choice award by TCT
All sentient beings can be read including you and your beloved pet. An appointment focused on your pet is about them and the bond you share and understanding of them.
Pet reading requires a minimum of an 30-minutes for one pet which could include Rainbow Bridge (Otherside for a pet). One-hour is required for multiple pets which could include Rainbow Bridge.
It’s much more than animal communication – Alison actually connects and blends in with your pet’s mind, body, and soul as a Physical Medium and Psychic – past, present, and future and then back thru to you as the anchor and filter, taking it to a higher level of communication and clarity.
Alison initiates connections with you and then to your pets to apply all her extensive abilities in the intuitive arts to the reading. All by receiving the information in a non-invasive way regarding your pet’s physical and energy body, thoughts, and emotions to better integrate your relationship with your animal companions and get to the root of the issue/s.
“Until one has loved an animal a part of one’s soul remains unawakened”. Anatole France
Lost and found service
Not a provided service; lost things, people, or pets- deceased or alive. Etc.
Can I have my pet with me?
No. Pets know they’re being read and they get excited. For them it’s like when a dog hears the word, “walkie”, you get the idea. You need to be focused, receptive and take notes during the reading and noisy or active pets pull Alison out of the reading and she has to constantly recalibrate the energy each time, which is exhausting and takes time away from the reading and when the reading runs over overtime is charged.
Good examples of questions to ask
- Anything in regards to how they are and how you can communicate better with them and they with you.
- Our cat keeps staring at the wall and hissing and then runs in a circle like she is chasing something. We are wondering if she is going crazy?
- What is going on and what can we do?
- Our dog has been acting like he is going to throw up and we did all the tests and can find no medical reason why he keeps retching. Can you see what you get?
- We’re looking to add a new critter to our family can you provide us guidance as to which would be the best animal to add to our current family and if it’s a good fit and why?
- We brought our dog to the vet and behaviorist and he is still acting odd, we are at a loss on what to do? Can you delve into the what and why with action steps to possibly take?
- Our dogs keep growling at each other and both have been to a trainer and behaviorist we don’t know why they keep going after each other and we have tried everything. What can you tell us what is going on around this?
- My bird keeps sneezing and the vet says there’s nothing wrong, why is she doing this?
How long should I wait for a Rainbow Bridge reading?
When there has been a recent passing of your pet and you and the pet are on the other side and in the home, in deep grief or in crisis the emotions of grief are raw; it’s an emotionally charged event and difficult to move through. To get the most from the appointment it’s best to be in a calmer place to receive and be able to communicate. The solace a reading brings is invaluable, but at the same time, it can be unsettling. When there has been a recent loss of a loved one, wait until the emotions have remained stable for a period of time.
The Rainbow Bridge
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water, and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind. They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in a joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart. Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together.